Re: looking for packages versions of running daemons

Israel Garcia <igalvarez@gmail.com> writes:
>On 9/10/09, Cameron Hutchison <lists@xdna.net> wrote:

>> Version 3 (below) is "properly" written, in a functional style. [...]

>Well, in version 3 I see no output when I run the script...I double
>check but I dont know where the problem is.

Hmmm, work for me (tm). Try isolating the failure by stripping down the
main function. Just run ports_and_pids and see if you get the expected
output. Then try the first filter (map_lines add_pkg_info), then the
second (map_lines pretty_print).

I did some last minute renaming of functions, so maybe I broke
something, but I thought I tested it before posting. I'll have another
look in a little while.