Interested in purchasing or Exchanging links with your site.

Hi ,

I am Liza Johnson a web master like you. I recently came across your site http://www.debianhelp.org through search. And also I wonder if you are interested in placement of text links ads on your sites. I am looking for some quality home pages links for my niche relevant sites.

Please let me know if you would be interested in pursuing this conversation further… we have Natural and Quality websites related to yours.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Liza Johnson