Re: dependency based boot sequencing

On Sat,05.Sep.09, 21:33:42, Charles Kroeger wrote:

> Some questions: is there a command in dpkg to purge these package related
> files 'after' the package has been removed?

I hacked up this little script, which i often use:

apt-get autoclean;
apt-get autoremove;
orphaner;
rm -f /var/cache/apt/archives/*.deb
dpkg --purge $(dpkg --list |grep ^rc |awk '{print $2;}');

The line you want is the last one, that i got off the net somewhere.

HTH;
Nuno Magalhães

--
()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail