Encrypted SWAP with keyfile

Hi everyone,

I have lenny installed on a PC in which I'm trying to use an encrypted
swap partition with LUKS, but I want to use a keyfile instead of a
passphrase to unlock it.

I've created a 256bits random key:

	dd if=/dev/urandom of=/root/swapcrypt bs=1 count=256

But when I try to format the partition and set the default keyfile, the
--key-file parameter is ignored and I'm asked for a passphrase. This is
how I'm doing it (sda2 is my swap partition):

	cryptsetup luksFormat /dev/sda2 --key-file=/root/swapcrypt --key-slot=0

Am I missing something or is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!