Re: Fast booting for a Debian system - and suggestions for said system

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:59:08 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> ***I would be very grateful for help in speeding up the boot process,
> and suggestions for a suitable DE or WM.***
>
> TIA
> Lisi

I can't help with the boot process but, if he is used to Libranet Linux
(!!! really?  How old is /that/?) then he might want to continue with
IceWM as window manager.  It's in the repos.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Libranet is an exceptional Debian system, in the sense that it has
carved a niche out for itself in the ever growing Linux market.