Re: Looking for a media center application

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 04:47:07PM -0700, Kevin Ross wrote:

[snip]

> That's it.  It's installed.  Play around with it.  Change the video settings
> to start fullscreen, and to Sync to Vblank.  Add your movie directory, and
> let it download movie posters and descriptions from TheMovieDB.org.

[snip]

quick question, I have been using plexxapp - fork of xbmcosx the one key
feature I love it the tv series view, it keeps track of the show you
have watched and the one you haven't - same with videos as well.
Does xbmc do that as well ?

--
"The United States of America is engaged in a war against an extremist group of folks."

	- George W. Bush
08/15/2006
McLean, VA