Re: Installation: How do I bypass partitioning?

> I have a laptop with Windows XP already installed one one partition
> and Puppy Linux already installed on another partition.
>
> I have additional partitions.  How do I install Debian on another partition?

Jason ....

  You might try using  expert  as a boot option
  for the Debian installer ....

  Then, at the partitioning phase choose
  the  manual  method ....

  This should allow you to choose which partitions
  are used and how the partitions will be mounted ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being