Re: Laptop getting so warm : (

On Sat, 2009-08-29 at 14:31 -0300, Hashimoto wrote:

> But with the same problem : (
>
> My laptop is getting near to 70C easily running firefox or a virtual
> machine in VirtualBox.
>
> What I'm wondering is if a device like this -
> http://www.atera.com.br/dispprod.asp?COD=CF6160H - can help me to
> solve this problem.
>
> What do you think ??
Had the same problem, my laptop fan run high even the box has nothing to
do...

Maybe it sounds like a joke, but it isnt. I have two cats.. the fucking
hairs are everywhere. After i have plumbed my vacuum cleaner to clean
the fan slot. The hairs are gone and my dell latitude gets enough air to
cool down :)

Regards
Frank