Re: avoid debian net installerto fetch security and volatile

08/29/2009 05:04 PM, Jesús M. Navarro::
I have mirrored security and volatile on may LAN.
I want to netinstall debian, and it fetches security and volatile.
Have you tried netinstall's expert mode?  I've been told that last Lenny
installer now asks the repo path for security too.

I dont have that first menus, as well as I install from console, with minicom.
The hardware is this:
http://lannerinc.com/Network_Application_Platforms/x86_Network_Appliance/Desktop-Fanless_Appliances/FW-7522

Would you know a ressource where I could modify that behaviour and force
it to use my local repos?
Netinstall coupled to a d-i preseeding file can do the trick.
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apb.html.en

Thanks.

Maybe you want to stablish a whole Boot-PXE plus netinstall preseeding for
your environment:

This hardware, as far as I explored the BIOS is not able to boot on the network device.

                                   +261 34 29 155 34