Re: avoid debian net installerto fetch security and volatile

Hi, Rakotomandimby:

On Saturday 29 August 2009 09:55:23 Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have mirrored security and volatile on may LAN.
> I want to netinstall debian, and it fetches security and volatile.

Have you tried netinstall's expert mode?  I've been told that last Lenny
installer now asks the repo path for security too.

> Would you know a ressource where I could modify that behaviour and force
> it to use my local repos?

Netinstall coupled to a d-i preseeding file can do the trick.
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apb.html.en

Maybe you want to stablish a whole Boot-PXE plus netinstall preseeding for
your environment: