Re: How to install a debian package without root on a non-Debian system?

Peng Yu 写道:
Hi,

My system is RedHat. But I don't have root permission. But I want to
install a Debian package (for example, screen) in my home directory.
Can somebody let me know how to install such a package in my home
directory?

Regards,
Peng

So far as I know, Redhat also support apt serie tools.
But in your case, I don't think you can install such a package automatically with those tools. You can try to extract the content of the deb package and put them in your home directory.
And then you can try if it works for you.