Re: problem compiling kernel

Emanoil Kotsev wrote:

Bernard wrote:

why not just compile it on your notebook (or copy a compiled kernel) ?!
you also can just disable the loading of the sound modules to make it more
simple.

Things would be easy if all sound support were in modules. But some functions are part of the kernel and load with it. Because of this, I cannot compile a new sound system (OSS) without errors : it says that I have conflicting problems, even though I have blacklisted all sound modules.