Re: Fetchmail and Gmail

On 2009-08-21 02:18, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Fri,21.Aug.09, 11:43:04, Girish Kulkarni wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Andrei Popescu wrote:
<flame>
Fetchmail and Gmail both seem strange to me. Getting them to
actually work together must be a dark art :)
</flame>
What's so strange about fetchmail?
I admit this is uninformed, but it seems to me like fetchmail tries to
be many things, but not particularly good at anything:

Your <flame> worked!

Apparently :(

Honestly, that was a lame flame. Mainly because it was a good segue into why you don't like it, instead of a raw blast of vituperation.

I'm not really complaining, though.

I'll stop responding to this thread now.

--
Featuring GRATUITOUS ALIEN NUDITY