Can you please do me favor and let me know if this is the same as your proposed procedure (since I am not familiar with your tune2fs and its usage) ?
Regards
H.Motamedi

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Niu Kun <haoniukun@gmail.com> wrote:
hadi motamedi 写道:
Dear Ron
Thanks for your reply . Please be informed that this is the "/usr" partition .
Regards
H.Motamedi

 On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net <mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net>> wrote:

   On 2009-08-17 01:35, hadi motamedi wrote:

       Dear All
       I have an Linux server that gets problemy from sudden power
       cut . I need to
       run fsck in single user mode so I issued "#init 1" on the
       server . At the
       server prompt , to serialize the fsck on the intended file
       system , I first
       tried to unmount the intended file system and then issue the
       fsck (as the
       following) :
       #umount /dev/hda2
       #fsck -s -a /dev/hda2

   Is this the root partition?

       But the server returned "Device Busy" . So I checked its
       status under "fuser
       -u /dev/hda2" but no process recorded for it . Can you please
       do me favor
       and let me know how can I force it as unmount to be able to
       try for safe
       fsck on it ?

   Which partition is this?

   --    Featuring GRATUITOUS ALIEN NUDITY