RE: how to install NIC

And if that doesn't work, you can try downloading the driver from Intel's
web site:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/filter_results.aspx?strTypes=all&ProductID=3
003&OS FullName=Linux*&lang=eng&strOSs=39&submit=Go!

You will need to install the kernel-headers package for your version of the
kernel before you can build the driver, though.

-- Kevin