Re: Mouse not sync'd with pointer

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 08:38:49AM -0700, Robert Patton wrote:
> [...]

(Reordered to preferred, bottom-posting reply)

Try installing the VMWare Tools.  They help with keyboard/mouse/timer interrupt
things.  If that doesn't fix it, then you'll probably have better luck with
support on the VMWare forums than here.

(I can't help much more than this, none of my Linux guests have X on them).

Cheers,

--
Eric Gerlach, Network Administrator
Federation of Students