Re: Laptop dv6650br is getting so warm

Or better, who has a HP laptop ? What's the CPU core temperature ? Is anything similar to mine ?

Now it's running on 65C.

On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 16:49 -0300, Hashimoto wrote:
Hi,

I've the laptop hp dv6650br and it's getting so warm, when it's not processing anything it's in more or less 59C. If I use anything like virtualbox, or any heavy program it gets 75C or more.

Does anyone know if it's normal? Does anyone has a similar laptop with the processor Turion 64x2 ?

Thanks !