skype, amd64, libc6-i386 and ia32-libs

After returning from vacation I updated my testing, amd64 system.

I got:

The following packages are BROKEN:
  libc6-i386
The following packages will be
REMOVED:

The following packages will be
upgraded:

The following packages are RECOMMENDED but will NOT be
installed:

  bluez-cups openoffice.org-emailmerge openoffice.org-filter-binfilter
qt4-qtconfig
xfonts-mathml

186 packages upgraded, 18 newly installed, 11 to remove and 0 not
upgraded.

Need to get 244MB of archives. After unpacking 2966kB will be
used.

The following packages have unmet
dependencies:

  libc6-i386: Breaks: ia32-libs-gtk (<= 2.7) but 2.7 is
installed.

The following actions will resolve these
dependencies:

Remove the following packages:
ia32-libs-gtk

Score is 119

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] Y

After that, skype was no longer working...
I understand that this has something to do with bug
At the present time, I there something I can do to run skype again?
Skype does not play because it complains about libuuid.so missing and I
guess it means the i386 libuuid1.so because libuuid1 (amd64) is already
installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
G.