[solved] Re: live-helper

Tim Tebbit wrote:
I'm tinkering with building a live system targeting a usb thumb drive. I'm failing and could use a second set of eyes.. here is what I have. The package list is very incomplete, but I wanted to toss a few for my testing run.

I'm using sid, i386. live-helper 1.0.5-1

# lh_config -a i386 --categories "main contrib non-free" -p gnome -b usb-hdd --debian-installer netinst -d stable -e aes256 -memtest memtest86+ --packages "nmap firmware-bnx2 firmware-bnx2x firmware-ipw2x00 firmware-ivtv firmware-iwlwifi firmware-linux firmware-qlogic firmware-ralink libertas-firmware linux-wlan-ng-firmware zd1211-firmware htop mutt mutt-patched icedove pan"

# lh_build
P: Setting up cleanup function
P: Begin caching bootstrap stage...
P: Begin bootstrapping system...
P: If the following stage fails, the most likely cause of the problem is with your mirror configuration, a caching proxy or the stable distribution.
P: Running debootstrap (download-only)...
I: Retrieving Release
E: unknown location emtest/dists/stable/Release
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...

It will fail with no error message if a package is not available. I'll file a bug.