Re: Iceweasel 3.5

gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:
>> Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
>>> Volatile is for software that fails to achieve its goal if it is not
>>> updated
>> the contents of this post would make a good FAQ.
>Indeed it would. Is there a cite for it (I'm not saying it's NOT correct).

I don't have one handy.  debian-policy is the final say so, but that was a
summary of my experience in using all 4 repositories to supplement my Etch
and Lenny systems.

Most times, when I'm wrong someone is quick to correct me, but there the
ratio of DDs on this list is lower than some of the others to which I post.