LED Strip Light

My dear freinds,

How are you?

It's for a long time not to get your news. Miss you very much.Hope all is best with you. As you know, economic crisis has lasted for several months. All people reduced expenditure during this hard period. To our lucky, now all is becoming well little by little. We can see more hope. Our company is renewing recently, our business is more busying. How about your company? We sincerely hope that we can keep our good business friendship, because you are my best valued customers and friends.

Good news to you, we just updated our website www.lycoin.com and LED products, such as LED bulb, LED tube, LED moving sign and LED strip light. These are  very hot sale recently. If you are interested in it, I will send you promotion sale price list.

I am looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!

Best regards
Lucy yang
Sales Manager

Website:www.lycoin.com