Re: Is there a reason why dhclient is Debian's default DHCP client instead of dhcpcd?

Teemu Likonen wrote:
I don't know about your system but Vim has been the default since Debian
Etch.

Since I don't have it on my system anymore, I couldn't check :) John Hasler corrected me: vim.tiny, not nvi. Either ways vim.tiny to me is as frustrating as nvi, It's the first thing I remove after an install and replace with vim.basic

Anyway, my post was not meant to be a debate about vi - just an example of something I'd like more information on.

--kj