Re: Iceweasel 3.5

On 2009-08-11 16:44, S. Fishpaste wrote:
Hello; First of all I'm not that familiar with a Linux GUI as I usually run
GNU/Linux headless via CLI.

I've got Lenny running Xserver-Xorg and I've noticed that the default
Iceweasel aka Firefox is an older version and I prefer to run the latest.

I have checked backports for stable and there doesn't appear to be a 3.5
version, so I got Mozilla's version. Only problem it depends on XUL* which
wasn't available via my sources list for Lenny.

That doesn't sound right. The Mozilla binary should come with the proper XUL.

So how does one use the latest version of this web browser on Stable ?

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer