Re: 60 console-kit-daemons

On 2009-08-11 16:05, Charles wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:25:05 -0500

On 2009-08-11 13:07, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Michael Biebl wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

Since upgrading to the latest Xorg htop shows 60
console-kit-daemons.

///snip///
Good point. I note that for the last three months there has been
no activity on that bug.
Hay, whaddaya know, I've got them too!

But in 18 days they've only accumulated 10 minutes of CPU time. Could it be because I don't use [gxk]dm?

  You boot right into a WM ? Which one ?

No...

Real Men boot into the console, and use startx to (begrudgingly) enter X where they then fire up dozens of xterm windows, wishing they could purge nautilus and other so called GUI file managers ...

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer