Re: C++ and threading howto for linux dev

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 07:09:05PM +0200, Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
> I also couldn't find a user-list for libcsoap, but the question is a general
> one - HOW THE H**L ARE YOU WRITING threaded apps in C++. It shouldn't be
> that hard - or is it?

Just use pthreads directly.

Boost threads is also an option I would suggest.  Your comment about
Boost being big is true, but you only pay for the bits you use (in
this case the thread headers and linking against libboost_thread-mt).
Just install libboost-thread-dev.

Regards,
Roger

--