C++ and threading howto for linux dev

Hi, perhaps it's OT but still the debian list is the best one (my subjective
opinion), so I dear to ask here.

I'm willing to build an app that starts 3 threads, especially (soap client,
server from libcsoap and terminal), so I couldn't manage to do the job in
C++, because they it lacks native threading support. PThread lib is C.

Does any one know a good howto (working one - tested hin/herself)

I tried a bunch of junk over the weekend and could make it

I also couldn't find a user-list for libcsoap, but the question is a general
one - HOW THE H**L ARE YOU WRITING threaded apps in C++. It shouldn't be
that hard - or is it?

Thanks in advance