with gnome: xterm "no file or folder of this type

Hello,
My system: Debian, Sid, Gnome, kernel 2.6.30

At this moment I encounter a strange problem:
(I note that I removed gnome-terminal "and" xterm "on my system. I use
only roxterm.)
In the menu I add mocp (which is in the package moc, common music on line)
I choose "Application in a terminal" then in command I put "mocp" (or "/usr/bin/mocp").

Then I do:
"Applications -> Sound & Video -> mocp" and I get:
Failed to execute child process
xterm "no file or folder of this type
(I chose mocp as an example but the problem occurs with all applications that go into a terminal.) The problem is that xterm is not installed on my machine ...
Yet I did go in:
"System -> Control Center -> Preferred Applications -> System"
customised terminal emulator
Command: roxterm
Indicator:-e
But that does nothing
If I do: "update-alternatives --list x-terminal-emulator"
I get as expected: "/usr/bin/roxterm"

It is not very annoying because mocp runs very well in a
roxterm, but I can't find what to change so that the system no longer search xterm but roxterm when I start mocp using the menu ?
Thank you in advance if anyone can enlighten me on this problem.

--
Gérard