Re: WRT54G WAN access failure

How about a couple of simple things to see where the process breaks
down:
1.  When you reset the router to factory defaults and plug a computer
directly into one of the router's direct connect ports, can you get
to the router's default setup page?
2.  If #1 works and you can configure the WRT as per the manual
(including a range of IPs for DHCP and NO encryption-you should add
this later), can you then access the web through the router via one
of the router's direct connect ports?
3.  If #2 works can you then access the router's setup page via
wireless?
4.  If #3 works can you then access the web via wireless?
Larry