Package Version Numbers

I am running Debian Stable on a server.  I downloaded the source
package for PHP so I could remove the Suhosin patch.  It was causing a
lot of problems with my scripts.  I have a question regarding what I
should call the new packages that I am building.  The package in
stable right now is called "5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny3".  I called my new
packages "5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny3+custom1".  I have the following
settings in my apt.conf file in case I ever need to install anything
from testing or unstable:

Package: *
Pin: release a=lenny-backports
Pin-Priority: 800

Package: *
Pin: release a=volatile
Pin-Priority: 600

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 500

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 300

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 200

But, now aptitude wants to install the PHP package from testing when I
do a safe-upgrade.  What should I have called my custom build PHP
package so it would not want to upgrade it to testing?

Thanks for any help you can offer me.

Jeff