Re: Xfce (was Re: Musings on debian-user list) (now: waaay OT)

On Mon,03.Aug.09, 12:25:10, Ron Johnson wrote:

> >You're kidding, right? :)
>
> Unless Andrei is a female name,

At least not in my country, but funny enough, the female version,
Andrea, is a male name in Italy :)

>                                 or you're a child...

In some way all of us are ;) Actually I'm quite formal in my day to day
life (also related to my job), but I don't think such formalities are
needed on this list.

> (Yet another reason I dislike gmail is that people no longer need
> addresses with ccTLD to know where they are from...)

Oh come on Ron, you can do better than that! (Hint: I'm using gmail as
smarthost).

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)