Re: Xfce (was Re: Musings on debian-user list) (now: waaay OT)

On Mon,03.Aug.09, 12:28:41, Neal Hogan wrote:

> > (Yet another reason I dislike gmail is that people no longer need addresses
> > with ccTLD to know where they are from...)
>
> How would this have helped identify gender?

Depending on country and/or language there can be rules to determine if
a name is female or male. For example in my language I don't know of any
male name that ends in "a".

Regards,
Andrei
P.S Are you guys sure you don't want to vote on #427218?
(Albert Einstein)