Re: text display problem in mail

On 2009-08-02 22:17, glenlee@life-in-christ.holiness.ch wrote:
When I receive text mail, or try to compose mail in text mode instead of
html mode, some key combinations appear to add a tab between the
characters.  For example, the word "subscribe" will display as:

subscr          ibe

Is this a "real" example, or a simulation?

This is happening in Evolution and Squirrel mail (the only 2 I've tried)
regardless of the desktop I'm using.

I'm using Lenny Stable on a Dell desktop.

Suggestions?

I'm betting it has something to do with your configured locale. If the above "subscr ibe" is not an actual example of the problem, please send us a sample email where it happens.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer