Re: my initramds won't activate my encrypted root fs, although debian's work

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 07:22:39PM -0400, Celejar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm at my wit's end over this, after much googling and grappling with
> the problem for hours.
Hi

I am having a similar problem but with the stock debian kernels.  What i
have found helpful is the kernel option break, you could try break=top.
this will break into the initiramfs process, give you a shell, then you
can try the commands yourself and see what is happening.

Alex

--
BOFH excuse #213:

Change your language to Finnish.