Re: How to make from source debian package?

On 2009-07-29 09:00, Csanyi Pal wrote:
Hi,

the gnustep packages are very old when installed from the official
repositories so I wish to make debian packages from sources: tarballs,
or SVN to make the fresh gnustep debian packages for the Lenny.

By the way I wish to translate it to Hungarian too.

When I get sources with 'apt-get source gnustep-packages' then I have
the debian/ directories, but don't have these when I download tarballs
or checkout SVN.

What is the procedure to get these debian/ directories so one can to
install these sources as debian packages?

Those are added by Debian Developers as part of the packaging process.

Any advices will be appreciated!

There's quite a bit of documentation on the website regarding how to package, translate, etc.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer