Re: Musings on debian-user list

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 11:59:00 Neal Hogan wrote:
> Why? What's the problem? A
> thick skin is an attribute, not a detrimment.

Maybe.  But it is still not really reasonable to poke fun at someone and then
if that person is upset, say it is his/her fault for being touchy.  Most
people are not thick skinned.  Many are thin skinned.  A little human
kindness goes a long way.  (And, no: I am not a paragon of kindness and
tolerance.  But I do think that I should apsire to be.)

Lisi