Re: Kmail................

Dotan Cohen wrote:

>>> Do you have the bug number? This is the reason that I left Kmail.
>>
>> What did you move to, Dotan?
>>

> Thunderbird. I'm actually quite happy with it, even though it does not
> have a reputation as a good email client. It does need a whole slew of
> addons to bring it up to standard, though. It works with Kaddressbook
> and everything else it integrated nicely except for the system theme.

Thanks. Useful info. I often use TBird when I arrive at a new site and
refuse to use Outlook. It works. Mostly.

I had an email in from the Kmail folk today regarding a bug I reported
sometime. They asked me to move up to KDE 4.2.4[1] and try again. I've
done this - although I'm now using Gnome - and it has noticeably
changed KDE apps. Time will tell whether it fixes my issue. All the
KDE apps look far better in gnome now :-)

--
Best,
Marc

"Change requires small steps."