Fwd: Fwd: Inquiry: How to set the crontab job permanently

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hadi motamedi <motamedi24@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Inquiry: How to set the crontab job permanently
To: Suno Ano <suno.ano@sunoano.org>

Dear Suno
Thank you very much . This time it was successful but can you please let us know why this procedure got through just for the first trail and it didn't get through afterwards ? I mean , we had success at our first trail but after any modifications to the script it cannot get through again .
Regards
H.Motamedi