Re: How do I setup wireless network

On Thursday 23 July 2009 07:47:53 Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, thirstyh2o wrote:

> >> He/she is depending on the suject line.
> >
> > didn't get what you were saying.
>
> It looks like he is depending on the subject line to convey his
> question.

(S)He had already asked his question in considerably more detail earlier in
the thread and responded to some of the replies.  At this stage in the thread
it makes no sense to rely on a pretty uninformative subject line.  That is
why, I should imagine, thirstyh2o asked the question at the top of this list.

Lisi