Iceape: Display of .png and .svg files

Hi:

I am using Debian Testing and Iceape as well as Epiphany Browser. Epiphany has no problems when I view files from, e.g., Wikipedia of displaying png files and svg files directly on the html page. With Iceape however, there is an empty box with a link, and when I follow the link I can display the files. I have tried to use Preference to indicate what applications to use. E.g. I asked it to use display (from Imagick) to display png files; this makes no change in its behavior.

  WHat am I doing wrong?

Sebastian Canagaratna
Department of Chemistry
Ohio Northern University