RE: How do I setup wireless network (READ THE DOCUMENTATION or be more specific with your questions) [Solved]

> It appears that particular chipset is not supported by the b43
> open-source driver. You have three alternatives:
>
> 1. Use the vendor-provided, non-open-source Linux driver. See
> http://wiki.debian.org/wl
> 2. Use ndiswrapper. This lets you use the Windows driver in Linux. See
> http://wiki.debian.org/NdisWrapper
> 3. Buy a different wireless card.
>
> Hope this help!
> -- Kevin

Kevin,

Option 1 worked. That card (broadcom 4312) is not supported by the b43 driver.

Thanks all for your patience and suggestions.

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.