Re: How do I setup wireless network (READ THE DOCUMENTATION or be more specific with your questions)

Ogya Chief wrote:
I wrote that after installing b43-fwcutter and extracting the firmware the wireless card still did not work. It was suggested that I configure it but I did not understand what the specific configuration the writer was referring to.

<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx>
Is the firmware being loaded to the card correctly?  Try something like

$ grep firmware /var/log/syslog

And look for messages that might indicate failure.

-- Kevin