Re: Emails [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 2009-07-23 23:24, Kevin Ross wrote:
Do you have a dedicated 'group' page (similar to yahoo groups)
where people can post/read messages, or is it done totally through
an e-mail list? IF through email, is there a 'daily digest' option
where I can receive only one email a day (containing all the day's
posts)? Or do I have to unsubscribe if I am going to be away for
even a few days so my inbox doesn't get clogged with list emails?