linux articles / howto's

Hi Guys,

I'm running a website http://www.linuxconfig.org/ where I'm trying to
promote a Linux operating system to beginners but also to intermediate
linux admins, with step by step guides on how to configure, install
and use software on Linux platform - for free ! ( free as a beer and
also free as a speech ).

Recently, I created a column on the linuxconfig.org main page where I
would like to present helpful linux articles/projects from other
websites/blogs and link to those articles from linuxconfig.org site (
see "Partner Linux Websites / Blogs"  on the main page ). The attempt
was already made to let people submit online, but I have received
large amount of SPAM and little legitimate content. Since I'm working
alone I do not really want to spend my time by removing SPAM messages,
so I had to even take off registration form from the website.

It seems that I have to take another approach so I'm wondering if
there is someone who would be interested in presenting/submitting
helpful linux articles/howtos on linuxconfig.org website. There is
also possibility on collaboration and creation of new
articles/howto's. Any other ideas are also welcome !

Feel free to contact me if you are interested or if you need more information.

thank you

lubos rendek
linuxconfig.org