Re: Rhythmbox podcasts multiple desktop machines

Bob wrote:
Hi, for various reasons I have multiple desktops around the house, (my main desktop and 2 HTPCs) I don't login to all the machines as the same user and I subscribe to quite a few podcasts in Rhythmbox.

What I'm trying to achieve is for the subscriptions, downloaded files and preferably things like the play count to sync up.

Can anyone think of a way to do this?

Thanks for any help.

No ideas? Do you think I should send this to the rhythmbox devel mail list?
I can't find a rhythmbox user mail list.