Re: X11 without HAL: "DontZap" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf doesn't work anymore

Alex Samad:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 06:38:06PM -0400, Celejar wrote:
>> I don't understand what you mean about mono.  I don't think that I have
>> any mono stuff on my system, and IIUC, Debian won't install it unless
> isn't the new gnome package going to bring in mono as a default

Only if you select to install Gnome on installation. And that's not
exactly an option for people who prefer "nuts and bolts approaches"

The houses of parliament make me think of school bullies.
[Agree]   [Disagree]