Re: X11 without HAL: "DontZap" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf doesn't work anymore

Alex Samad:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 06:38:06PM -0400, Celejar wrote:
>>
>> I don't understand what you mean about mono.  I don't think that I have
>> any mono stuff on my system, and IIUC, Debian won't install it unless
>
> isn't the new gnome package going to bring in mono as a default

Only if you select to install Gnome on installation. And that's not
exactly an option for people who prefer "nuts and bolts approaches"
anyway.

J.
--
The houses of parliament make me think of school bullies.
[Agree]   [Disagree]