Re: PowerBook 12"

MAD wrote:
> I would really like to start using Linux - I have it already as a VM on
> my Intel Mac Book Pro, and I think it will make my 12" PowerBook very
> useful.  Is there anything someone from your Debian group could tell me
> to help?  Thanks a lot.

In order to install debian on your book, I'd recommend to install from a
usb-stick or usb-disk. Instructions are found on debian's installation
page [1]. A rather comprehensive installation manual is available from
that site that has more details than you'll typically need to know :-)

Cheers,

Johannes

[1] http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst#verysmall