Re: Iceweasel's rendering faster than Firefox?

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:28:47 -0300
Cassiano Leal <cassianoleal@gmail.com> wrote:

> That leads me to two things. First one: kudos to the Iceweasel team
> for releasing a Firefox better than the actual Firefox! :D
> Second one: anyone knows where this speed boost comes from?

I'm confused.  It's been said over and over that "Iceaweasel IS
Firefox", and the only difference is that some non-free bits (logos,
trademarks) have been removed.  How, then, can there be a significant
performance gap?

Celejar