Simple phpform outgoing mail (exim newbie)?

Greetings.

I have a few virtual hosts (websites), most have domains, others not
yet. I don't need a full-fledged M?A, the very few hosts that actually
need mail i handle through googleApps. What i do need is for some
sites to send php form-data by mail. So it's just to send occasional
mail.

I've skimmed through some exim documentation and have a general idea
but what's getting to me is the name of the mail domain that
dpkg-reconfigure asks for. I don't want to give it a particular name,
since it'll handle multiple domains (and one or two sites without
domain), neither would i want to give it one of those domains. Can the
exim vhosts be used for outgoing as well? If so, what should the "exim
domain" be anyway?

Basically what i want is that everytime someone submits a form,
someone else will get an email with the form results from
forms@example.com (i assume vhosts would work for outgoing) or just
forms@ipadress. I assume the latter to be harder, mainly because of
DNS and filters and what not... Would i need to set a (new) specific
domain for this to work? Somethign like froms@mailhostmachine.org or
something?

Sorry for the confusing paragraphs...

TIA

/\  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto