Re: apt configuration takes too long on installation

Please,
I said  : I used full  CD1 lenny 5.02.
Ok, thanks,
Pratically I want to stop all processes using the access to internet like for example:
          rdate   which tries to adjust  the time from remote servers
          dhclient  ( Ok for this we can disable the parameter  at the boot)
          /usr/lib/apt/methods/http    which tries to complete and download from internet

 thanks for help
best regards
bela