Re: etckeeper - keeping /etc under version control

On Wed,08.Jul.09, 07:38:10, Suno Ano wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>  Chris> Actually I took a peek with Seamonkey as well and apart from
>  Chris> white rabbits that I could live without - and other prettifying
>  Chris> that I definitely will live without :-) everything renders OK.
>
> http://sunoano.name/ws/public_xhtml/faq.html#your_site_css_sucks_mate!_i_have_to_scroll!

Even at 1680x1050 there is a horizontal scrollbar...

>  Chris> To the OP: a rather amazing web site. Maybe the 57-page long scm
>  Chris> article could be structured in chapters on separate pages -
>  Chris> that's just me, of course.
>
> well, cutting a page into many smaller pages is one of two possible
> things one could do ... I opted for "all on one page" which is the
> second possible thing to do. I am not going to change it now ... even if
> I did, there would then be folks asking be to put all on one page :)

It does simplify searches within a page, but it might take too long to
load over a slow connection.

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. Please don't break the quoting in your posts, it makes your mails
more difficult to read in a mailer who can distinguish between different
levels of quoting
(Albert Einstein)